team eleven Index du Forum team eleven
Forum Ogame Team Eleven pour discuter tranqilement

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Android App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team eleven Index du Forum -> team eleven -> Grand Conseil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
amarneal

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Android App Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Android App
> DOWNLOAD

Explore and discover . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Refer here for latest updates. Android Android iOS Discover by Audience Objective Categories Android iOS . FCGIROLE RESPONDER . If Facebook will approve your request then you can use facebook like button inside app.enter code here After this you need to do some java code. HTTPACCEPT text/html, application/xml;q=0.9, application/xhtml+xml, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, */*;q=0.1 . –Oleksii K. Hope this helps. You can adjust these notifications from your Android, iPhone or iPad settings:iOSTo adjust your mobile push notifications on your iPhone or iPad:Tap Tap Notifications > FacebookTap Allow Notifications to turn on notifications from Facebook. Bundle params = new Bundle(); params.putString("object", " "); Request request = new Request( Session.getActiveSession(), "me/og.likes", params, HttpMethod.POST ); Response response = request.executeAndWait(); // handle the response shareimprove this answer answered Feb 10 '13 at 1:36 birender 7425 this is a great answer. Key Value . shareimprove this answer answered Dec 18 '14 at 11:28 Sudhir Kumar 11 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. DOCUMENTURI /index.php . Tap Allow Notifications to turn off notifications from Facebook.AndroidTo adjust your mobile push notifications on your Android device (OS 6.0+):Go to your device settings.Tap Applications > Application manager > Facebook > Notifications.Turn on or off notifications from Facebook.To adjust your mobile push notifications in your Facebook settings:Tap Tap Notification SettingsFrom here, tap to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified aboutView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook facebook-like or ask your own question. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . HTTPACCEPTENCODING gzip . CONTENTTYPE . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like button in Android Application Ask Question up vote 7 down vote favorite 7 I want to display like button in my android application. How to resolve this? android facebook facebook-like shareimprove this question edited Jun 10 '14 at 7:29 nalply 8,44385282 asked Oct 17 '11 at 13:44 Megha 1,09321528 hey I want to do the same thing. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Facebook app to your Android's SD card.Cancel and restart the download.Log out of Facebook, then retry the download.Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues.Uninstall your Facebook app, restart your phone and then re-install the Facebook app from the Google Play Store or download the newest version of the app directly from Facebook.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Keep in mind that this list doesnt include all of the Android permissions we request or all of our uses of those permissions. Why is the Facebook app requesting permission to access features on my Android?If you install the Facebook app on your Android, your phone or tablet should let you know that the app is asking for your permission to access information or use features from your Android. Code: HttpClient c= new DefaultHttpClient(); HttpPost postRequest = new HttpPost(YOURSERVERURL?cnt=1);//send cnt value as Request parameter HttpRespone response = httpClient.execute(postRequest); //Read the response BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(response .getEntity().getContent(), "UTF-8")); //Server side create JSP page.catch count value as request.getparameter("cnt"); shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '12 at 5:41 answered May 23 '12 at 5:17 P Srinivas Goud 62311029 thanks for the reply.but i really meant is,, i got a android app and it shows how many likes on a specific fb fam page.Can you please give me some help. To learn more about how we collect and use data, review our Data Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. USER www-data . SCRIPTFILENAME /usr/share/nginx/sites/inthecheesefactory.com/publichtml/index.php . SERVERPROTOCOL HTTP/1.1 . We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. REQUESTTIMEFLOAT 1515624994.9356 .. For best results, connect to Wi-Fi before downloading. How do I log out of Facebook?To log out of Facebook:Click at the top right of any Facebook pageSelect Log OutView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
nice facebook pages to likefacebook touch app for windows 7facebook for every phone with push notificationhack like facebook bang tokenfacebook password encryption algorithmwordpress facebook like box doesn 39;t workfacebook messenger for blackberry problemshow to use gmail account on facebookqr code direct to facebook appgood morning wallpaper for facebook share

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team eleven Index du Forum -> team eleven -> Grand Conseil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpacePurple by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech